Saturday, February 22, 2014

Raffle Prize

A while back a FB friend asked me to crochet them a raffle prize for our favourite doggy charity. She runs an online raffle and a real life (at a spring meet up) every year to raise funds. I couldn't refuse.

Today it is all finished, washed, blocked and lovely.

The yarn used is Regia 4 ply sock yarn - so it's all washable and I used a 2.5mm hook. The patterns and design comes from this amazing book by Jan Eaton. I cannot praise this book enough. Anyone who loves crochet would adore this book, it is well written with great photos, clear instructions and wonderful colour palette ideas.

I hope whoever wins this. Loves it.

p.s if you want to purchase a ticket - comment and I'll point you in the right direction. They go on sale in early March.

No comments: