Monday, October 26, 2009

River Rapid socks - take 2.


r-rapid 026
Originally uploaded by loobles2002

It's been all about getting stuff finished and off the needles. At this moment in time, for the first time in years, I don't have any socks on the needles!.......Wait I feel faint. I am down to 3 knitted WIP's and 1 in crochet, and the crochet one is squares and a very long term doohickey.

I will have socks on the needles by the end of today - I'm sure of it.

Last pair of these I made for Ma. I so liked the pattern I decided to make some for myself.

Pattern - River Rapid Socks by Sockbug - available for free on Ravelry.

Needles - 2.75mm circs.

Yarn - Lorna's Laces Shepherd & Sock in Bittersweet - these took about 1.25 skeins.

1 comment:

Susann said...

I just love that colour and have knit a pair in it for myself!
The pattern is also nice, I might have to add it to my queue.