Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Punctured figures and missing mojo

I still do patchwork occasionally, though I tend to hand piece these days in preference to machine piecing, hence the punctured fingers. I'm also covered in lint and have quilting pins stuck in my lapel. I feel like a walking craft table.

Knitting is slow at the moment my mojo is on a go slow more than totally missing. It doesn't help finding all those books in the attic. It has some brilliant books/authors from Stephen Donaldson to Anne McCaffrey. It's like finding lots and lots of old friends.








So far I've read 5 in less than or around a week. I'm loving it but it means my knitting etc is being a bit sidelined - it's been a long time since I've read like this.....so maybe it is a case of knitting mojo on go slow, reading mojo back with a bang.

1 comment:

stefndawniy said...

I LOVE Anne McCaffrey and the dragons in Pern , enjoy :)