Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Been busy.

 As well as having a weeks holiday and celebrating our Silver Wedding Anniversary (which involved being out and being social virtually every day and most evenings last week) I was also productive.

The post below this one shows how many books I've managed in my '52 Book Challenge' and these photos show what is off the needles and wheel in the last few days.

Above is the wonderful Camden Cap by Woolly Wormhead - I love it. But the brim is a bugger! I used milk bottle plastic but it was a pig to put together. I need more hats this winter so already have another one under constructions- this week is 'Hat' week.

Below is one third of some spinning - merino/angora blend which I call 'Frosted Winter Berries' - I have a plan for this if the yardage works out OK.
 And lastly I zipped up a pair of new dog walking Frankenmitts as my other ones have now seen better days (dog leads are hard on gloves). I used two different types of lovely warm alpaca yarn so they should keep my paws nice and toasty.

No comments: