Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Sweetest Feeling

Loving you-oooooooooooo. I have no idea why this is today's ear worm but it is. This is a bits-n-bobs post.

Mother's Day was fab got a Herdy gift pack in orange from J and he cooked me a roast dinner in the evening. In fact he was wonderful all day. T'was lovely.

I'm off work for a couple of days and am glad to be so as it is still snowing as I type. And our close is snowed in right now and there are no buses running either. Yesterday was similar and I made soup, today will be a repeat of that, with a different flavoured soup. It is also a perfect opportunity to test out my new flask cup like this but in white, it's good so far.

I also got some lovely other things over the weekend - the most fabulous book about Grayson Perry which is the updated version of this one. And I treated myself to the brown version of this Orl Kiely teapot, which was reduced by about £15 (result) and I got four mugs too - this one, this one, this one and this one. I love her designs, they put me in mind of stuff we owned in my childhood in the 70's and they just sing out to me. I shall be adding to my collection.


So I have feel I have been quite spoilt and lucky and as I  still am fighting off this never ending cold, that is quite a nice way to feel.

I shall spend today (once the few chores I have left are done) snuggling with dogs and hopefully getting some knitting done.

No comments: