Sunday, February 22, 2009

We had a lovely day

at The Weald & Downland Open Air Museum at Singleton, West Sussex.
The weather was totally glorious, it was almost impossible to believe it was still February. It was nice enough to have a picnic. We also indulged in tea and cake outdoors too.

Suzanne aka glittrgirl was down for a day or two, so we also had good company and much natter and some knitting. Plenty of wine quaffing too.


I made a new friend, he didn't say much but had beautiful soft oxblood colour fur and really liked having his ears fussed. We may see each again, I gave him my number.....wonder if he'll call?

Friday night M and I went to see Ray La Montagne at The Dome Theatre - Wow what an amazing performer. We abandoned poor Suzanne (couldn't get a spare ticket as it was sold out and completely packed) to the chattering of J, her ears did look at little red when we got home but I wouldn't have missed the concert for the world. His support was Priscilla Ahn she was really good and got the thumbs up from me for using a kazoo and a ukulele in her performance - wonderful stuff.
Now I must catch up on abandoned chores/laundry (yawn) and maybe a little more knitting am still musing over lace........
(photo's by J except the Snowdrops which M took).




No comments: