Friday, September 25, 2009

googoogahgah.

*head-desk, head-desk, head-desk* repeat as ness until you start to like the pain.

I've been having a 'meat in the sandwich' time lately. Not nice to live with 24/7. I am so very close to just walking away from a lot of stuff right now - that or maybe I'll just see the Doc get some happy pills and let everything else fade away into a cloud of meds.

Some of it funny (when it's not almost reducing you to tears) and some of it drags you down so deep you loose sight of the surface.

The blog (for now) is one of the things I need to walk away from right now, as it is one of the one too many things to remember and deal with.

Please excuse me for a while. I need space to learn to breathe and cope.

4 comments:

Dani said...

(((Peri)))

Do phone if you want to talk.

xx

Unknown said...

Hugs Peri. Take care, and come back soon - but only if you want to and are ready :D

S xxx

ChestyLove said...

Awww, Peril, I'm sorry to hear life's chapping your arse. But man, you know how I understand about wanting to take a break from life. If I could, I'd've stepped out of my skin 1000x these last 20 weeks!

I HIGHLY recommend Ativan. There's not a day goes by when I didn't wish I could pop one and just calm the funk down. Yeah, it's addictive, but so is depression, in its own twisted way.

Hope you see the sun soon, lovey.

*squashy boob hugs and modest gropes*

Batty said...

Take a break... we'll be here when you get back!