Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Xmas 2005 - been there, seen it ........done it!


Or I perhaps a better title might have been 'A 101 uses for a Sonic Screwdriver!' J's top pressie. As for the rest of us, well, Loobles ate her furry squeaky boot and Buster killed his brand new catnip mouse. The spiders had a Locust lunch and Snuffles munched his favorite - celery and sliced pear. Dh and I enjoyed a long lunch with big sis and her hubby - where much merriment ensued. The two boys romped, played and were fairly well behaved.

Boxing day - a very quiet family day, just the 3 of us - lovely. Lots of knitting and reading. Very relaxing.

Yesterday - at Dh's family - 9 adults and 5 kids. We played a quiz DVD which got quite competitive but was fun. Got the pee taken out of me for knitting socks - but as I did better than the others - I claimed it focused my mind!

Today - life resumes - Dh is at work. I am recovering from a dodgey prawn - oh boy was I ill last night! I have plans to hatch & formulate for Dh's b/day on Saturday and loads of chores which I plan to ignore!

Hope everyone had a peaceful and jolly Christmas - does the thought of another mince pie make you want to hurl yet?

Happy New Year etc - see you on the other side!

No comments: