Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Who can resist?

Not me.

Saturday I taught Part 1 of a beginners sock knitting workshop at a LYS - I think it went OK. Part 2 is this coming Saturday - from gusset to grafting.

Lots of knitting - but little progress to report - ditto that to the spinning.

Starting to think about our up coming holiday to Cornwall.

Listening to 'Neverwhere' on audiobook - OMG I so adore my iPod Touch.

Reading - can't remember title it's sci-fi/fantasy - tis alrightish.

Music - can't stop listening to the latest John Frusciante album 'The Empyrean'.

Cooking - a fat free apple bread,

Mood - very happy :)

Blog - all up to date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you like John F you should try Steven Wilson - Insurgents - especially the DVD versio! - Well wisher who Googled John F for converts