Monday, July 06, 2009

I am a custard coconut

Or am I a...........sunshine bowling ball, or maybe daffodil billiard ball, or a honeydew melon, or a pink grapefruit with extra fuzz, perhaps a sun bleached doormat or just maybe I bleached my hair today?

It's just as a canvas for another colour - so a temporary measure -sure looks different.

Now to decide what to colour over it.......?

The colours I have to hand are, Lavender, Pink, Coral or Peacock or maybe all of them at once *joke*.


I was so bored with being grey - I know I have the attention span of a gnat when it comes to hair.

(No pictures either - see previous porcine roadkill explanation or just look Anthony's picture of me on F/book - aghghghgghghghghghghghghghhghnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. It's not vanity I promise you, just protection for your eyes and my ego. I like to live in ignorance of my physical flaws - lol.)

1 comment:

glittrgirl said...

Peacock!!!!