Monday, January 17, 2011

Off and on the needles

 I finished my fishy mitts on Saturday. Had a brief tussle with the right hand thumb,due mainly to lack of concentration on my part. I am still fuzzy headed from this never ending cold (2 weeks today and counting). I love these mitts. Spillyjane (link in a previous post) writes really good patterns with nice clear charts that are fun to knit.
I have another one of hers lined up for the off.
Current (non plain) sock project. Photo does not do colours justice at all. Yarn is Ricco Poems, it is a little splitty for a single ply but I just adore the color progression. Pattern is a slight adapted version of  the Embossed Leaves Socks.

I have other projects underway our awaiting attention - just not enough hours in my days at the moment.

No comments: