Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Wednesday Madhouse - Sorry.

Sorry is such an over used word these days it no longer has much significance. People say "Sorry" instead of "Excuse me" or "Pardon". People say sorry for the slightest thing I am one of the worst offenders!

I seem to spend more than half my life apologising or I should say I did. Some good friend pointed it out to me (thank you Caroline) that I am always apologising for myself, my mistakes or existing - well she wasn't that harsh, it isn't in her nature, but if she had, she would have been right. Even M says "Stop saying sorry for everything" - the dogs play him up on a walk....I apologise, he can't find something ....I say I'm sorry I don't where it is....I could go on for ever with examples for my need to apologise to everyone about everything all the time.

I have decided that it must stop. Sorry and the ability to be able to use/say that word should only be kept for when it is really necessary and needed. I can no longer de-value the importance of the word by constant over use.

So I won't apologise for this being short. I won't apologise for needless things and I won't apologise if I don't post for a few days after this.

No comments: