Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I did it!

Yep finally wrote the draft of my methodology proposal (2000 words), just the 1000 word evaluation to go (tomorrow), then just need to type, proof read and post and this part of my course is finally over - hurrah - can't wait.

It's very windy again today and very hot - my nose is now a bit like Rudolphs - took the dog for a blustery walk to the windmill today - J was in fear of his cap being blown out to sea. We could see a large yacht heading towards the marina - I didn't envy them as it looked choppy.

Had sock progress last night - just finishing the instep shaping - but its slow because I've got so much other stuff going on, but I'm getting there.
Anyway knitting time is approaching or maybe a couple of hours with a good book - ah decisions, decisions.

No comments: