Monday, March 03, 2008

Karumba.....knitting!!

My SAM5 socks for March - 3 months in, 3 pairs of Cookie based socks.
These are No-Purl Monkey socks worked in CTH Louet Gems in Foxy Lady on 2.75mm dpns - due to yardage worries I used a short row heel to save on time and yarn, even though my feet are fairly small I found the Louet Gems a tight squeeze on yarn. The socks are great and I'm wearing them today.

I bought some new yarn on Friday at my LYS to make a top - have cast on - but my cold has seriously interfered with my knitting progress this weekend, so didn't get very far.
Lottie as per yesterday - her beard and eyebrows are getting very bushy and she is less puppy more wee doggy in looks now.

Ahhhh Conkers resting after a busy of evening of tormenting the puppy and smacking her around, which he does with relish and gusto!

No comments: