Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm a troll, fol-de-rol.

I have coveted some Troll Beads for quite a while, today I got bought some.

Each bead has its own name and meaning, I have two silver heart designs, one for my heart, one for M's. The silver fairy in the middle is in reference to my name (a Peri is a fairy) and the others? Well two are summer linked, one is a pumpkin with reference to autumn and pumpkin soup (very apt for me) and the other is an Armadillo - the meaning of this bead is me to a 'T' - though I didn't know that when I chose it.
What a wonder surprise and gift from my lovely, lovely man.

4 comments:

Wibbo said...

Oooh! What a lovely present!

Joanna said...

Never seen Troll beads before, it's love at first sight though!

Mitchypoo said...

It is lovely and I love the meaning behind the beads. You are a lucky lady to have such a thoughtful man.

Unknown said...

He is a generous soul isn't he?