Wednesday, October 29, 2008

At the finish line!

Just the window ledge and a bit of skirting to go and we are there - oh apart from a tip run. It is a very difficult room to take pictures in though. Above is the shower cubicle and heated towel rack.
The basin unit.

The basin.
M has done an amazing job, up against so many problems. I love it. It is exactly how I wanted it.
Saturday we start on our bedroom - nice quiet week ahead too - family bonfire get together that we're organising, the D, C & A 'Knitting Safari', friends coming to stay for the 'Safari' - nah I've got nothing on, might as well push on with the DIY. Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa - I think I might be loosing it ;-)


2 comments:

Allie said...

That looks fab. Well done, M!

Mitchypoo said...

Oh, your bathroom is beautiful. Looks like a spa oasis.