Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Whoops

I put a little ** yesterday when I mentioned my diet....I meant to add (and forgot) that I'm still sticking with it. I hate dieting and find it hard as I love food - if you've seen my arse- you'll know this is true and obvious. Though maybe not so much now as it is shrinking - as of today I am 10kg lighter than when I started. I feel much better in myself too. Here's hoping I can continue, though as winter gets closer it will get harder as I adore winter food - hot puddings and thick stews etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

with going into too much detail, let me know which diet you are doing this time as I erally do need to shift a bit as I am actually staring to feel big (very unlike me even thought I am BIG) and I might just give it a go.

Speak soon

BIG Sis