Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Give a gift, get a gift

Yay! M's sockies are finally finished. He likes them. I like STR - lovely to knit with.
I loved 'Life on Mars' solely for the character DCI Gene Hunt (all those childhood memories of the Sweeny/Professionals etc) so M got me this book - which I read in less than an hour - boy is it un-pc (hurrah) and very, very funny. I was having a miserable day on Monday but this really cheered me up.

Am trying Manuka honey, am still ill, had a relapse last night and this morning - but feel a little better this evening. I wonder if I've picked up a 2nd cold germ as I have now developed a bunged up nose etc. Just hope I'm over it all for Xmas.

1 comment:

PURLPOWER said...

I really swear by Manuka honey, especially if you have a sore throat, it's excellent stuff. Manuka pollen is good too.