Thursday, March 18, 2010

Notes from the diary of Queen Lottie.

"I may be pointing at the floor but it is only to signify where you belong. Down there on the hard boards, not up here on the soft and squishy satiny bed cover. You are understandings me, yes?
"I think my displeasure of your continued insolence over this bed business is very clear from my expression." Do not displease me further minion!"

"These are the elegant (partially stripped) paws that you are under Pink Monkey Thing...and don't you forget it.....and finishing stripping me.....I haven't had a reason to be a Nippy-Moobag in days."

"It's all so tedious. You just can't get the staff these days. And where's that Fergus he's meant to be fetching me my bluefing diadem!"



2 comments:

Suemoon said...

Priceless!

Unknown said...

Never a more true word was spoken.The pictures say it all.Im sure these Borders have perfected the universal language of "the look"...