Friday, October 26, 2007

Crappola pictures!

Of lovely goodies. Just my luck that as I get stuff to post as fibre/yarn pR0n the camera runs out of battery power *sigh* so hence crappola pictures. Anyhoo, I digress, today I went to the textile show in Lewes of the East Sussex of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers and I spent some of my Saturday pennies. Above you can drool over...... I mean admire two skeins of Handmaiden Sea Silk - smells funny but feels wonderful.
A wool and silk blend from P & M Woolcraft about 200g - the picture does not do it justice. I can't wait to spin it.
A brown bag of lovely Alpaca - soft and fluffy!
Close up of the Sea Silk - more itchy fingers. I have so many plans for this whizzing around in my head - that I'm dizzy.

The show itself was very good - lots of stalls and examples of the Guilds work - which all of us enjoyed - M was very interested in the natural dying from plants and lichens. Met up with old and new friends which made for a really nice afternoon. I spent 90% of what I had in my purse and actually could have spent more.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Ooooh lovely. I'm off there today, better set a budget methinks.