Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Woolfest pt 2.

The only reason for a pt 2 is I couldn't fit these pictures into post number 1. Above is the merino/silk from Jo.
And this is my new spindle it's a 14g Canarywood Bosworth and was the most expensive purchase of the weekend. I got it from P & M. (http://www.pmwoolcraft.co.uk/)
Those of you who know me IRL know I drop more than I spindle. But I have always wanted to master this. I have watched Kate (pie on Ravelry) with awe and envy and spent a good part of the weekend watching Jo spindle away (we didn't have room in the car for wheels). Jo gave me some tips and........'By Jove I think she's got it'. Still not perfect but getting there and loving it.
That's it all posted.
I have the Mother and Father of all periods. I feel like shit so am off to get some painkillers and knit on my socks till the cramps pass.


1 comment:

picperfic said...

spinning always help me when I am feeling hormonal...damn these hormones!