Thursday, January 24, 2008

Turtley-triffric socks!

Not the best pictures in the world - but what can you do in this weather mmmm?

These are my latest socks - named as above. The pattern is and adaption of Track of the Turtle V.1 from BW treasury II.

They are knit in a pure alpaca from 'The Natural Dye Studio' which was gifted to me by Purlpower http://purlpower.blogspot.com/ aeon's ago. They were knit top down on 2.75mm dpns using a short row heel. They are a lovely knit, quite quick as the lace pattern follows a natural progression that is very easy to follow.
I have yet written the pattern up properly but do intend to in the not to distant future ;-)

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Lovely mydear, I take it you are feeling a tad better!

turtlegirl76 said...

oooooh lovely. I look forward to the pattern. =)

Sue said...

Beautiful socks!! Well done!

Anonymous said...

So lovely! The yarn and the stitch pattern!