Tuesday, January 01, 2008

It is just another day really.....

when all is said and done. Connor saw out 2007 and 2008 in like this. M and I watched Jools just to see Seasick Steve, toasted each other, watched the neighbours fireworks and retired.

I don't make resolutions. January is always a shit month without the added sense of pressure or failure that resolutions bring. I make intentions that I will attempt, little changes - this year I will attempt to swear/cuss less - it will be tough as I love a good swear!

M had a jolly birthday, it was fairly quiet but that is what he wanted, we ate, drank and were merry. Today we are removing all signs of the holiday season - goodbye tree and tinsel.

Happy New Year to all that see it in at this time of year - may 2008 hold all that you dream of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May 2008 be for you and your family a happy, healthy and prosperous year!

Batty said...

Kitties have the right idea about what life should be like. Heed the example of your kitty!

Happy New Year, I hope it's a great one.

Sue said...

Happy New Year! I hope it's the best year it can be. :)