Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A little bit of this

and a little bit of that. Singleton Open Air Museum had a rare breeds day this Sunday. It was great. We met up with M's sisters family and of course their border - Ruby. Lottie and Ruby played all day - Lottie then slept all Sunday evening and most of yesterday.
There were sheepies. There was Thai food and tea and cake :-D
I feel like this Highlander - I haven't had my hair cut in almost 4 months - tomorrow I go for a hair raid, hopefully I'll be able to see again.
Who you looking at pal?
I love Shire horses.

I did buy fibre - photo's to follow when I've sorted some out.

This week is manic - so I may be blog awol - we'll see.

So far today. I've reserved J's new furniture for collection, made opticians and orthodontists appointment, done 2 loads of laundry, housework and spent ages in the garden trying to find Conkers who houdini'd this morning - he ripped the mesh off the conservatory window and did a runner between 7.30 & 8.30 - no sign of him yet - I am worried. Silly bugger keeps doing this but when he's out he's terrified and hates it *sighs deeply* - fingers crossed he's ok and comes home soon!!!!!

No comments: